Providing the same Cyber Solutions the Military Use
Obor Digital’s Incident Response and Forensics team can provide containment and eradication of threats, minimizing impact to the organization. Should a breach occur, Obor Digital’s assistance means the damage is minimized, data is recovered as possible and evidence is preserved for any legal action.
- Incident Coordination/GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance)
- Incident Response Remote/Onsite
- Forensic Analysis and Investigation
Did you know?
TV Technology Magazine
We were published in TV Technology Magazine in December 2017 discussing Cyber Security Needs for Broadcasters. See the entire article HERE.
Three Main Threats for Broadcasters
Three serious threats to broadcasters include:
- Theft of Content
- Terrorist Media Replacement
- Social End-User Accidents
Vulnerabilities can be from one or more of the following:
- External Threats – whereby an entity exploits one of the holes to gain entrance.
- Internal Threats – whereby the breach is on the actual network itself.
- Malicious Threats – whereby an entity purposely compromises the network to create damage.
- Accidental Threats – whereby someone, without realizing they are damaging or creating a hole, does so.