We use the Addie model for Instructional Design
With over 25 years in the training business, Obor uses the Addie model to Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate our learning solutions.
- Analysis – A systematic exploration of the way things are, and the way thing should be. The difference is the performance gap.
- Design – If the analysis identified a performance gap, the Design phase will outline the performance objectives.
- Develop – Using the information gathered in the Analysis and Design phase, the performance solution is created.
- Implement- This stage includes the delivery of the performance solution.
- Evaluate – Measurement of how well the performance solution achieved the objectives.
Did you know?
We are experts in all the popular eLearnign platforms including:
- Trivantis Lectora
- Articulate StoryLine 2
- Adobe Captivate
- Articulate Rise
- Training Studio
- ToolBook (yes, still from the old days!)
We have our own LMS!
Obor has its own SCORM compliant Learning Management System, or LMS, to manage eLearning lessons, courses, students and classes. It’s robust reporting ensures that the learning objectives are being met and even provides students with printable completion certificates.
Full Suite of Production Capabilities
Whether its 2D, 3D or Video and Audio Production, Obor has top-of-the-line 4K multi-camera editing capabilities, drones for aerial video and photography, and a sound booth for professional audio recording. We can produce, write, direct, shoot and edit.