Security Device Management
Providing the same Cyber Solutions the Military Use
Obor Digital offers two options of security device management:
Provides organizations with full maintenance, updates, rule changes, tuning and 24/7 monitoring for leading security vendor’s equipment by security experts. Organizations are able to optimize their current technology investment.
Provides organizations with the latest UTM (Unified Threat Management) with full maintenance, updates, rule changes, tuning and 24/7 monitoring by security experts. Organizations are able to reduce their technology CAPEX.
Did you know?
TV Technology Magazine
We were published in TV Technology Magazine in December 2017 discussing Cyber Security Needs for Broadcasters. See the entire article HERE.
Three Main Threats for Broadcasters
Three serious threats to broadcasters include:
- Theft of Content
- Terrorist Media Replacement
- Social End-User Accidents
Vulnerabilities can be from one or more of the following:
- External Threats – whereby an entity exploits one of the holes to gain entrance.
- Internal Threats – whereby the breach is on the actual network itself.
- Malicious Threats – whereby an entity purposely compromises the network to create damage.
- Accidental Threats – whereby someone, without realizing they are damaging or creating a hole, does so.