Vulnerability Assessment (VA)
Providing the same Cyber Solutions the Military Use
Before securing a network, one must know how it is threatened. The Vulnerability Assessment (VA) uncovers areas of weakness, determines compliance and recommends fixes.
- Identify vulnerabilities on network devices, operating systems, desktop applications, web applications, databases and more.
- Detect weaknesses in customers’ network security before they can be exploited by intruders.
- Anticipate and prevent common system vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate compliance with current government and industry regulations such as PCI DSS, NERC, FISMA, SOX, GLBA and HIPAA.
Did you know?
TV Technology Magazine
We were published in TV Technology Magazine in December 2017 discussing Cyber Security Needs for Broadcasters. See the entire article HERE.
Three Main Threats for Broadcasters
Three serious threats to broadcasters include:
- Theft of Content
- Terrorist Media Replacement
- Social End-User Accidents
Vulnerabilities can be from one or more of the following:
- External Threats – whereby an entity exploits one of the holes to gain entrance.
- Internal Threats – whereby the breach is on the actual network itself.
- Malicious Threats – whereby an entity purposely compromises the network to create damage.
- Accidental Threats – whereby someone, without realizing they are damaging or creating a hole, does so.